Making Fife's Places
Making Fife's Places Supplementary Guidance (March 2017)
Consultation on an update to our Making Fife’s Places guidance took place from 17 March 2017 until 5 May 2017. Click here to view the consultation document. We are now analysing the comments we received to determine whether changes are required to the guidance.
Making Fife's Places Planning Policy Guidance (August 2015)
The Making Fife’s Places Planning Policy guidance (August 2015) replaced the following documents:
- Green infrastructure SPG
- Fife Masterplans Handbook
- Creating a better Fife – Fife Urban Design Guide
- Fife Sustainability Checklist
- Public Art SPG
- FC Transportation Development Guidelines (Supplementary Designing Streets Guidance)
The Guidance is approved Council policy and will be given material weight in considering planning applications. This guidance covers a range of issues relating to the design of development including built and natural heritage, the design of streets, green infrastructure and buildings, sustainability and public art.
The green networks described in Appendix H can be viewed in detail on the FIFEplan Proposed plan interactive mapping.
View the Finalised Making Fife's Places Planning Policy Guidance using the links below:
- Making Fife's Places Planning Policy Guidance
- Making Fife's Places Appendices A-F (Site Appraisals & Public Art)
- Making Fife's Places Appendix G (Transportation Guidelines)
- Making Fife's Places Appendix H (Green Networks)
Read Making Fife's Places Planning Policy Guidance e-book on YUDU: