Temporary Homeless Accommodation

If you have nowhere to stay while we assess your situation or we can't interview you right away, we can offer you temporary accommodation.

We try to match the accommodation to your needs where we can but as this an emergency provision you can be placed anywhere in Fife.

The accommodation may be run by:

  • the council
  • a private landlord
  • a housing association
  • a voluntary organisation.

Regardless of where you are placed we will provide you with the support you need.


To make an enquiry about temporary accommodation, contact your nearest centre or call us on the number below.

Homeless Advice and Prevention
Tel: 0800 0286231
By Post: Fife House North Street Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LT
Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.