Online School PaymentsPublished by: Fife Council
Frequently asked questions about our new Online Payment System
Q. How do I register for an account?
You will have received a letter from your school with your Child Account Reference (for your child/ren). This letter will give you details on how to register for an account.
Q. How do I link my child/ren(s) accounts to my account?
If you have more than one child at the school – Login to your account - then;
- Click Child Accounts (from the menu)
- Enter the Child Account Reference – this will have been provided by the school for your child/ren
- Click on Find Account and School
- Click on Link Account
- If you have more than one child at the school repeat the above process by clicking on Link Another Account.
Q. How do I make a payment to my child/ren(s) account?
1. From the Home Page, you can add items to the basket
2. Then click on the basket
3. Proceed to checkout and follow the instructions.
Q. How do I view my child/ren(s) balances and purchases?
When you login your Home Page will display all the relevant information for your child/ren.
Q. How do I remove items from my basket?
1. The contents of your Basket can be seen by Clicking on View Basket from the home page.
2. Items in your Basket are displayed and you can:
a. Click on the Remove button to remove the items – you will be asked to confirm that you do wish to remove the selected item
b. Click on the Amend button to amend the payment amount to be made for this item
3. Once you are happy with the contents of your Basket you can Proceed to Checkout.
Q. How do I check to see if a Payment has been processed?
1. Login to your account
2. Click on Payment History
3. Click on Details – this will show all the payments which have been made by you
You can also check your email for payment receipts which will have been sent to you on the successful processing of your payment.
Q. I have forgotten my password / locked my account
If you have forgotten your password – follow these steps
1. Go to www.fifedirect.org.uk/schoolpayments and select Make a payment button
2. Click on Sign in with mygovscot myaccount button
3. Click on Forgot Password
4. You will be asked to confirm your DOB, Username, Postcode and Email address
6. Click on Submit
A message will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to reset your password
Click on the link in the email
You can now enter your new Password and Confirm this by entering it again then click on Change Password.
You can now login using your new Password.
If you have locked your account, you'll need to follw the same steps above and reset your password to unlock your account..
Q. Is the site secure?
YES. All pages viewed on ipayimpact are encrypted using a ‘Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session.
SSL is an industry standard and is designed to ensure internet pages and sensitive information are not intercepted.
When browsing using an SSL enabled site, you will see a padlock icon visible in your browser.
All payments are made through a Payment Gateway which adheres to the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI), including stringent fraud screening, SSL encryption and tamperproof data storage. This process is regularly audited by the banks and the banking authorities.
Q. How do I check or edit my account details?
1. After logging in to your account choose My Profile from the menu options at the top of the screen
2. You can now update your details
3. Click on Save Your Details once you have finished
Q. Who should I contact if I have a problem?
Your first line of enquiry should be with your school. They will contact CRB Cunninghams Solutions on your behalf if they are unable to help. Due to child and data protection directives CRB Cunninghams Solutions are unable to answer parent’s queries directly.
Q. Can I pay the school in cash/cheque?
Please contact your school for further information.
Q. Can I obtain a refund for any unused school meals monies once my child has left school?
No, if you know your child is going to be leaving school, make sure they run down the balance on their account prior to leaving. Please note Fife Council's policy is that refunds will only be given for unplanned exits from school, in these cases please contact the school admin.
Contact Online School Payments online
By Post: Fife House North Street Glenrothes Fife KY7 5LT