Vandalism - prevention measures
Fife’s Community Warden Service works closely with other frontline services to make our communities a safer place to live. The Team is managed by Fife Council’s Local Services Network on behalf of Fife Community Safety Partnership.
Fife’s Community Wardens provide a friendly and reassuring presence and act as a link between the local community and other services. They aim to promote their local neighbourhood as a safe, attractive place to visit, shop, work and live.
Community Wardens aim to:
- Report incidents of antisocial behaviour or crime to other council services or the Police.
- Take prompt action on vandalism, graffiti, littering and fly tipping.
- Patrol communities, reassuring residents, business people and visitors.
- Continuously monitor areas of specific concern.
- Work in partnership with other agencies to provide the best possible response to community safety issues.
- Engage with young people through patrols and visits to local schools and youth groups.
- Engage with residents to organise local initiatives to promote a sense of community belonging.
Beautiful Fife also encourages and supports local people and community groups to take action to improve their local environment and community.
Dawn Jamieson, Team Manager (Safer Communities)
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 + Ext 49 36 09 Contact Dawn Jamieson online
By Post: Rothesay House Rothesay Place Glenrothes Fife KY7 5PQ