Apply for a disabled parking bay
Transportation Services process requests for on-street residential parking bays for Blue Badge holders.
If you require a disabled bay, and do not have a driveway, then applications are only accepted on-line, by completing the online application form.
- Must have a valid blue badge
- The vehicle and blue badge must be registered at the applicants address.
- No access to alternative parking (ie. driveway, garage or lockup)
- Bays will be placed where it is safe within the vicinity of the property
- Bays cannot be placed on main roads or where parking is prohibited/discouraged within the Highway Code
It can take up to 3 months from the date that your application is approved for a bay to be marked.
Please note: we are only able to discuss disabled parking bay applications with the person making the application.
Contact Disabled Parking online