Child protection

What is child protection?

There is a detailed minisite on child protection packed with useful information.

What to do to protect a child who may be at risk of harm

If you have any concerns or worries about a child or young person, speak to someone.

You can talk to a teacher, health visitor, doctor, social worker or a police officer – anyone who you think may be able to help you.

You can also discuss your concern with staff from social work on weekdays, between 9am and 5pm by calling the numbers below.

The police can be contacted on telephone 101.

This may also interest you......

Domestic Abuse

How to keep yourself and your children safe

Emergency Out of Hours Social Work Services
Tel: 03451 550099
By Post: New City House 1 Edgar Street Dunfermline Fife KY12 7EP

Social Work Enquiries
Tel: 03451 55 15 03 Contact Social Work Enquiries online

Fife Domestic Abuse Unit
Tel: 01592 418465 Contact Fife Domestic Abuse Unit online

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.