Insurance claims

Council tenants may make insurance claims against the council for any damage that the council causes to the tenants' possessions, or injury to the tenant or members of their family.

This includes damage caused by contractors working on behalf of the council.

Please use the contact details below for further information.

Your Enquiry

Please give details below about the nature of your enquiry.

Send enquiry to: Housing Information and Advice (lines open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.)

If you want to complain about the services you've received from Fife Council please click here



Your Contact Details

Please provide your preferred contact details so we can reply to your enquiry. Privacy Statement

NOTE: Do Not Alter This Field:

Go Top
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more information read our privacy policy.