Apply for Housing
Before applying for housing please look at the Fife Housing Register website. This website includes information and advice on housing options. To ensure your housing needs cannot be reasonablly met by other housing options, we recommend that you complete the housing options assessment to obtain a personalised action plan. Once in the website, if you click apply for housing it will bring you back here to register with FifeDirect, to enable you to access the online application.
The first step in registering to become a tenant is to fill in an application form.
You can get a form by:
- Applying Online: You’ll need to register with FifeDirect to access the online application. Once registered you can access the “Online application for Housing” under the Housing section of your account home page.
- Downloading the Application Form
- Phoning the Housing Advice Line on 03451 55 00 33
- Writing to or visiting a Local Office
- Visiting one of our Home4Good Centres
We will then assess your application and get back to you within 20 days. We will then write to tell you:
- how your application has been assessed and the points you have been awarded
- the category which the application is held within
- any information we still need that could effect your application
- how to enquire about or appeal against our decision
Housing Information and Advice (lines open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Tel: 03451 55 00 33 Contact Housing Information and Advice (lines open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.) online
By Post: New City House 1 Edgar Street Dunfermline Fife KY12 7EP