Contacting the council
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to contact us. We want you to have your request dealt with quickly and effectively, at the first point of contact whenever we can.
If you need to contact us you can:
- Contact us online
- Visit us in person
- Write to us at:
Fife KY7 5LT
- Fax 01592 583155 - please highlight the area you wish a response from.
Our Commitment to You
We want customers to feel that "its good to do business" with the Council. With this in mind, we have developed a Customer Charter. This is our agreement with you. It is about how we will work together, what you can expect from us and what we can expect from you.
Have Your Say
We welcome any comments, suggestions or compliments that you wish to make. We also like to know if youre unhappy with any aspect of our service delivery so we have the opportunity to try to put things right. Give us your feedback by:
- Making a comment or complaint online
- Talking to the person delivering the service, or to their manager
- Filling in a form available from any Local Office, library or service
- Getting involved through consultations, Fife's People's Panel and Elections.
- Development Applications
If you would like to make a comment for or against a planning application, please use the planning online form.
If you require support in accessing information in an alternative format please phone 03451 55 55 00.
BT Text Direct - 18001 01592 551191
If you are still unsure who to contact, please phone:
- General Enquiries 03451 55 00 00 (Lines open between 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday)
- If you wish to call us from outwith the UK , please dial - 01592 551199.
- Use our online enquiries, comments & compliments form
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Fife Council online
By Post: New City House 1 Edgar Street Dunfermline Fife KY12 7EP