Environmental Health for business
Environmental Health for business includes a variety of information assist you in the safe running of your businesses covering Food Safety advice to Health and Safety issues in the workplace.
We offer the following services:
- Food Hygiene inspection of food retailers, caterers, suppliers, manufactures etc.
- Approval of Establishments handling food of animal origin.
- Food Standards inspection of food manufacturers and retailers.
- Investigation of food complaints and complaints against food businesses and practices.
- Health & Safety inspections in a range of workplaces and public places.
- Investigation of workplace accidents to employees and the public, and complaints against premises and practices.
- Inspection for licensing of businesses (i.e. Street Traders, Late Hours Catering, Public Entertainment, Places of Marriage, Tattooing & Piercing, Game Dealers, Theatre, Cinema and issuing of Section 50 Certificates).
- Port Health Duties – Inspection of Ships and the issuing of Ship Sanitation Certificates.
- In association with NHS Fife, we co-ordinate and undertake the investigation and control of communicable disease.
If you want to contact us, please use one of the numbers below.